Jan topics?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:53:31 MST 2008

I am top adding because you did, but I believe he is referring to
PulseAudio which RedHat and Fedora are adding.  I am sure there is a
RedHat paper on it but http://www.pulseaudio.org/ is probably a good
source for info.  Don't ask me for details though.  I just read a
little about it and suspect it is going to be much used but I really
don't understand it well.

Dazed_75 (Larry)