Jan topics?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jan 2 03:55:19 MST 2008

moin moin,

for years we've been exploring alternative technologies to kick off the
new year.

This year I was thinking about either alternative platforms or alternative
infrastructures.

Alternative platforms would cover Free Software on platforms that aren't
Free Software, such as m$, mac, Solaris, etc.

*BSD is Free Software and we're generally open to *BSD content, but it
doesn't come up that much, so we could also include *BSD if we want.

Alternative infrastructures could cover things like compiz and the new
sound stuff from RH.

Any other suggestions?

These types of topics work wonderfully when we get people willing to come
talk about their experience with the topic. Heck, I don't know anything
about the new sound system, so that has to come from someone else :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Rock 'n' roll might not solve your problems, but it does let you dance
#  all over them." -- Pete Townsend