OT: Happy new year!

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 1 02:46:59 MST 2008

Am 01. Jan, 2008 schwätzte Tuna so:

> I hope everyone had a [happy, merry] <winter-ish holiday> and a happy
> new year!
>
> Hans: We should have had a laser tag party or something...

Well, we're boycotting laser tag right now because they were using our
room last Stammtisch...  :)

I agree it would be good to do something.

We could have a picnic, play laser tag, play paintball, have a LAN party,

We could incorporate mini LAN parties into the InstallFests. Twould be a
good time for people to be playing games on GNU/Linux or *BSD.

Laser tag could be done after the InstallFest.

Having a picnic or doing a paintball day would likely need to be a
seperate event.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Practice socially conscious hedonism. Do whatever you want,
#  as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. - der.hans