Confrontation and bickering (Was: Re: chix finder)

alex at crackpot.org alex at crackpot.org
Tue Feb 26 14:24:05 MST 2008

Mike : Thanks for a clear, well-reasoned, well-supported, and quite
enlightening post.  I think you've said a lot of worthwhile stuff
about list dynamics.

I know I sometimes say stuff in email (on this list and elsewhere)
that's interpreted as hostile when I didn't mean it that way.  I've
also taken offense from posts where I found out later none was meant.
It's good to be reminded every so often of how prevalent this
phenomenon is.

alex