Samba team got protocol docs

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:49:31 MST 2008

yuo should look at it again. The connector is now included and doesn't cost
a dime. I would agree with the calendar last year, but since I have been
Fedora 7 (and 8) I have had full calendar support. the only thing that I am
kind of missing is when then send out the voting emails and controlling
filters at the exchange level vs on the client side. Other than that I have
not had any problems.