E-mail clients (was Re: Samba team got protocol docs)

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:03:00 MST 2008

I have not tried Sunbird yet, but I know that evolution works with Exchange
well. I know that if you have a serial palm or have been able to get you USB
palm to work within Linux that you can sync it very easily with evolution. I
used to do it all the time when I had a palm that had a serial cradle. After
I bought my Palm TX that no longer had a serial cradle available I wasn't
able to make it work consistently after a couple months of playing around
with it, so I gave up for now.