Proposal: new "plug-offtopic" email list [ linux related to phpBB2 ]

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:51:38 MST 2008

For my $0.02, I think the simple pre-pending of "OT:" works quite
nicely...we (mailing-list subscribers) have been using this quite
effectively for years and years.

If I wanted to join a forum on "given topic", then I'd go join a forum
eh? Mailing lists provide an entirely different experience.

Cheers.

- Erich

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes
about finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes