Proposal: new "plug-offtopic" email list [ linux related to phpBB2 ]

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:23:23 MST 2008

has anyone ever looked at the idea of converting to a phpBB style forums here?
it would have all the news, ontopic and offtopic ares segregated. and if one
wants to follow a specific forum, they can have the setting made for them to
be e-mailed of new changes to that forum.

I tend to do this a lot myself because it is easier for me to filter out what
I need and what is obviously "junk" IMO. Thei is probably one of the first
and last mailing lists I am on (the first because I joined it at its
inception, and the last because it is one of the few I still subscribe to).

View this as "just a suggestion" to be discussed.