Lookin' to trade

Patrick C patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:01:02 MST 2008

If you have a working Linux install, you don't need to burn (or even
download) the Gentoo CD to do the Gentoo install. You can do it all using
chroot from your existing Linux partition. You can either read about it and
attempt it, or contact me off-list so I can give you my IM contact info and
walk you through getting started.