Wine and serial programming

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 13:02:27 MST 2008

That's kinda what I thought, but wasn't too sure. Never had much luck with wine and haven't tried anything in 3-4 years with wine. Another 'hurdle' is the p3-800!! Oh, well, maybe I will win the lottery!!

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.