{Disarmed} Hans Reiser found guilty

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:08:23 MST 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, jordi laforge wrote:
> Come on guys. A woman is dead and you guys are going to make jokes?!

Well, we aren't ABSOLUTELY certain she is dead. remember where she came from
(russia)? a person can effectively disappear there for years, be decalred
dead and suddenly turn up alive (its not as though it hasn't happened,
because it has).

as for the jokes, call it a defense against the morbid (I know, I have
attended more than a couple of wakes were all of us told jokes).