Linux Administrators wanted for Contract and Contract to Hire positions

Rutledge, Shawn (00210) shawn.rutledge at rht.com
Tue Apr 8 15:38:00 MST 2008

My name is Shawn Rutledge, and I am an IT recruiter with Robert Half
Technology here in Phoenix.  Robert Half has been in the specialized
staffing industry for 60 years so we've got some really great
connections in the industry and with local businesses.  I specialize in
placing IT Support professionals in contract and contract to hire roles.
Recently we have had a number of Linux Administrator positions come in
and I realized I didn't really have any strong Linux Administrators in
my rolodex that were currently available and looking for work.  If this
sounds like you, I would be interested in speaking with you about our
job opportunities.  Shoot me an email or give me a call at 602-224-2486
and tell me that you got my message from PLUG.  Thanks!