door person for Apr east side mtg

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Apr 6 01:16:13 MST 2008

moin moin,

we need someone to watch for new people at Thursday's meeting.

Ideally it would be someone who often shows up and recognizes many of our
regulars. OTOH, this could be a good opportunity to meet everyone who
shows up :).

My class will be meeting early, so they should already be handled. I will
be occupied with the class, so I can't handle this this month.

Who wants to volunteer? More than one person can.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."