Any flat panel (LCD) monitor experts out there?

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Thu Sep 13 08:54:00 MST 2007

You may also want to check your drivers. When we replaced an LCD monitor on my
wife's Windows box, the picture on the new monitor looked 'off' (for lack of
a better term) -- a little indistinct, fuzzy, poor colors -- until we
installed the driver that came with it.

Windows protested loudly that we were already using the best driver and that
the new driver wasn't approved, etc. etc. etc. But the difference was
substantial when the new driver was installed.

HTH
Jason Hayes