Automated emails

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Sep 5 15:35:52 MST 2007

I have come to the point I would like to set up something to watch
incoming emails pick out key words and forward them on to known parties
and to email addresses taken from the incoming email.  Basically we want
to start doing tailed auto responses to email generated via web forms or
certain public emails such as StopAThife at Cornerstonehome.com.

Any suggestions on where to get started with this?  I have a blank slate
to work from as long as it can be hosted on a Red Hat derivative, or XP
Pro ;)

Bryan O'Neal
Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.
4220 E. McDowell Rd Ste. #108