Phoenix Linux Users Group Installfest - Saturday, October 28, 2007, University of Advancing Technology

Alexander Henry alexanderhenry at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 17:50:52 MST 2007

BTW, I would like to be semi-absent for this Installfest.

I am refereeing football games for Insight corporate games every
Saturday.  I'm enjoying them a lot, gives me an excuse to run.

I would like to drop my stuff off so you have wired connections, then
pick them up after the games are over.  They went from 9am - 1pm last
time, but it's mid-season, so they've eliminated some teams, may be
shorter... or not.

Who would like to kinda take charge this time?  I have a feeling I know
who it'll be, but I put it out here anyway :)

--
Alexander Henry