fans and cooling

Dorian A. Monroe, II dorian.monroe at cox.net
Tue Oct 16 10:41:03 MST 2007

FWIW, the CPU water cooling kits that I've seen are all self-contained within the case.  No external reservoir needed.  The reservoir can sit in an available 5.25" bay with it's own enclosed fans.  Also, most of the kits I've seen are all fitted up with obnoxious neon colors and LEDs, so you may want to consider personal "style" when reviewing them.

But like others have said, drilling a few holes and mounting some fans in the desk may be an option too.  And likely cheaper.  :)