Cox is a POS

w9fyi at cox.net w9fyi at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 11:30:09 MST 2007

---- KevinO <kevin at kevino.org> wrote:
I work for cox.  I'm at work now.  Can you email me at justin.mann at cox.com, and I'd be happy to see what we've got going, and/or what has been happening.  I am one of the technical support reps that you would speak to if you called in.  I'd be more than happy to see what i can do to get this resolved.