not a reply to Dazed_75

alex at crackpot.org alex at crackpot.org
Wed Jun 13 09:25:49 MST 2007

On 6/12/07, Dazed_75 < lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting !!!  I just refreshed my inbox and see this message from
> you, but my original post has not shown up for me.

At the footer of each message is a link to the list's website.
(mailman)  Click that link.

  - Scroll to the bottom, enter your email, and click 'unsubscribe or
edit options'.
  - You'll need to log in, so request a password reminder if needed.  (I did.)
  - Once you're logged in, scroll down and find the option titled
'Receive your own posts to the list?'.  Set as desired.

regards,
alex