Old AGP Video Cards

Patrick C patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:25:58 MST 2007

Hey, everybody. I've been cleaning my room and when I was throwing out old
things from my dresser I found a couple of AGP cards that I don't want
anymore. Both are several generations old and budget cards, but if you have
an older machine with crummy onboard video and you want to try Beryl/Compiz
or something (maybe Vista's aero), then you might want to take them.

The cards are:
NVidia GeForce FX5200
ATi Radeon 9200

Both cards have 128MB of video RAM.

NVidia Card's Specs <http://www.nvidia.com/page/fx_5200.html>
More detailed NVidia specs<http://www.nvidia.com/page/pg_20040109440047.html>
ATi Card's Specs <http://ati.de/products/radeon9200/radeon9200/compare.html>
More detailed ATi
specs<http://ati.amd.com/products/radeon9200/radeon9200/specs.html>

Those don't have much info...

If you're not a member of PLUG, just go ahead and email me. If you are,
remember to send it to me off list, and don't reply to everyone!

PS: This will be first come first serve, and maybe if you live closer you'll
have a better chance, because I'll have an easier way to get the card to
you.