testing

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:33:10 MST 2007

This seems to be true if no one replies to an email to the discussion list.
The sender never sees the email they sent although others do.  I know I have
had this happen and when I asked about it was told there is a setting in
your profile for the discussion list where you can change that.  Basically,
the list software does not send to you an email that you sent it unless
there is a reply unless this setting is changed.  As I recall, I found and
changed that setting a long time ago but I could be wrong as it still
happens to me as well..

On 6/8/07, Mike Hoy <mhoy4 at cox.net> wrote:

> this is a test, i sent an email 24 hours ago and it never showed up.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss