OT: Job opportunities

shadow shadow at digitalnirvana.com
Wed Feb 28 11:22:10 MST 2007

I have been charged with filling three positions to build a technology
demo built on RHEL/Java/XMPP as soon as possible.  These are all
contract to hire positions that start in two weeks.  Full time positions
may be offered after 90 days with full benefits.

*  Java Developer
*  RubyOnRails/Web Developer
*  Network/System Admin

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me off-list for the detailed job
descriptions and to submit resumes.  Thanks.

--
Chris Lewis
shadow at digitalnirvana.com

"System Administrators are the Marines
of the business world.  We are the first
into the fight ready at a moments notice
day or night."

Hell's Admins - Bourne to Code
http://www.hellsadmins.com