SCaLE5x Impressions

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Feb 22 15:16:12 MST 2007

Am 13. Feb, 2007 schwätzte Craig White so:

> I got there for Friday's mini-conference on Open Source and Health Care
> which was very good. I would be happy to know of any other open source
> folk in Phoenix in the health care industry to see if we can share
> notes, etc.

Uversa was doing software for medical industry. Contact David Ullman about
that.

There's a company in north Phoenix that was using Linux as a base for it's
medical stuff. I'll have to search my archives to find info on them again.

> I think that there were more people there from Phoenix than we realize
> and I would propose that we negotiate a booth next year and I would be
> happy to man the booth for a good amount of the time.

That would be awesome. We even have some literature now thanks to Joe and
those who've been helping him refine it.

We also have some money for printing due to t-shirt sales.

ciao,

der.hans
<moose> Roses are #FF0000,
<moose> Violets are #0000FF,