use commercial spam filtering service?

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Feb 16 18:40:48 MST 2007

Black listed space is a real problem.
It was easier for me to just do a day of whitelist campaigning when I
moved into black listed space (TWTC)and I have not seen a problem since.
But the black listed space is a real problem and if you don't want to
play the whitelist game, or don't have the time to monitor your bounce
traffic so your always ahead of your users problems, (I have so littlie
I do it manually) then it may be worth it.  My company only sends,
maybe, 10k of email a month and receives less then 20k.  In addition I
only had about 15 ISP's that blocked me and the bigger ones all have
impersonally whitelist request sites (Oddly enough, AOL's is the best)
so it was just not worth it to pay for some one else to solve this
problem, real though it was.