gpg experts?

Carlos Macedo Gomes powerofprimes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:56:28 MST 2007

On 2/15/07, Darrin Chandler <dwchandler at stilyagin.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 09:44:48AM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> >
> > A key signing party, or mini-party would be good to do.  Maybe I'll
> > start doing it 20 minutes before the Devel Meetings, just to do my part.
> >  That means I'll have to setup for the meeting earlier.  It's a
> > challenge at times to get setup for the 7:00PM start time but that is my
> > own fault!  ;^)
>
> Or after the meeting when people are milling around talking? Or only
> after "short" meetings where the presentation doesn't go too long...

Hi Darrin and Alan,

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I'm interested in helping out w/ a pgp
key signing party.  I joined the list a few weeks back and haven't had a
chance to attended any of the meetings but I've been playing w/ pgp/gpg
since back in the early cypherpunk days (early 90s).
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=carlos+macedo+gomes&op=index

Let me know how I can help out.

thanks,
C.G.