another Q on XSL

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Wed Feb 14 20:49:15 MST 2007

I've tried a few, unfortunately they generally produce output little better than what OO.o would produce (i.e. terrible),
or else they require you to effectively hand-code the XML anyway.  Truly, XML isn't intended for a person to generate,
it's intended for machines to generate from some other representation (i.e. OpenDocument XML).

I still say DocBook will cause much suffering, but if you must, then be sure you really understand it going in, it's
a quite complicated format, and the tools for working with DocBook are less-than-ideal.