printer works now?

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Feb 14 11:37:52 MST 2007

linuxprinters.org says my printer (deskjet932c) works perfectly.

Well, I did what I thought I suggested and the guys at Digital Bridge
Computers were really cool. He plugged it in and tried to  see if he could
align it (to no avail). So he then print a page off of his MS box and it was
perfect!

Hmmmmm. I wonder what's wrong

I just tried to print by hilighting + <cntrl>P and it prints great. Bizarre!