east side tonight

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Feb 9 12:54:52 MST 2007

Am 08. Feb, 2007 schwätzte der.hans so:

moin moin,

Thanks to JJ for bringing a cool topic with him!

He brought an embedded system that he built. It's a wireless router, using
a cell phone connection for the uplink.

You can connect to it via wireless or wired ethernet.

It's a wireless router that works whereever you can get cell connectivity.

Most cool!

JJ talked about what he did to get it working and gave us a demo.

ciao,

der.hans

> moin moin,
>
> the east side meeting is tonight at Sequoia.
>
> 19:00
> Sequoia Charter School
> 1460 S Horne, Mesa, AZ
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1460+S+Horne,+Mesa,+AZ
>
> We don't have a topic, so feel free to bring one with you :).
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

#  I've got a photographic memory,
#  but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans