css variables

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Feb 7 21:54:48 MST 2007

Actually, this is for rails and I'm not really certain how I could
combine this with a fairly comprehensive css file to perform the
on-the-fly substitution since as you seem to be familiar with
ruby/rails, you probably realize that I am trying to implement this in a
template (view code). You may very well be on to something that is
beyond my understanding at the present time.

Craig