cfp: resume writing

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Feb 6 10:46:38 MST 2007

Am 06. Feb, 2007 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> der.hans wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> I got a request over the weekend for presentations that would help with
>> getting a new job.
>>
>> We've never had a presentation on resume writing for tech jobs. I figure
>> that's something many of us could use. Know anyone who can do a good
>> presentation for us?
>
> My father is a certified resume writer (http://www.parw.com/) and
> probably could do a presentation.  He regularly does resume and job
> search classes for a local non-profit placement agency.  Are we talking
> about a presentation at a usual meeting or a special meeting for the
> purpose?

Ooops, I meant to mention that I'd like the presentation for a March or
April regular meeting.

I want to make sure we've got it locked down at least a few weeks prior to
the actual presentation, so we can get the announcement out.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
#  are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
#    --Albert Einstein