PLUG web site migrating this week

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Dec 28 14:19:54 MST 2007

We are migrating the PLUG web site to a new server this weekend.  There
will be disruption of access to the site, maybe as long as a day or two,
if something bad happens.  Please plan accordingly.

The PLUG Steering Committee wants to emphasize our gratitude to Integrum
Technologies for donating several years of hosting for our web site.
They have been far more supportive and accommodating to our needs and
problems than most paid-for hosting would ever have been.  Their
changing business demands required them to discontinue hosting for PLUG.
 We part with good feelings and with only positive respect for the
service that they provided the group.

Thank you, Integrum!  (http://www.integrumtech.com)

Alan