rsync help

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:16:23 MST 2007

That would be the easy thing to do, but there are alot of servers that
connected through a high latency WAN. I would like to use a
preexisting broadcast server to send the packets to each server using
that technology. That way i don't repeat the same data over a already
crowded and slow pipe.

But yes, just plane old rsync would be much easier :)