(semi OT) For those that remember (and those that don't)

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Dec 12 10:01:01 MST 2007

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 08:26:31AM -0700, Dan Lund wrote:
> Honestly I see the future of the 'net and computers being through the
> web browser (or a web-based gateway application) that renders 'living'
> applications.  ala java, but php style as we know it today.

No, that's the present, and the next few years. "The future" is a
loooong time, and things will change again, and just as radically if not
more so, and well within our lifetimes. ;-)

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/