more mp3

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 08:33:34 MST 2007

well, the mp3 player appeared as a drive but when an ogg file was copied onto
it the player reported that there were no files in it (not even the two
sample files that came with it) and that nothing would. then it was
reconnected to the USB and it shows:

	media:/sdc1
with the directory:
	micin.dir (whiuch is empty)
and the three music files

ls -la /media/sdc1 reveals that:
 	. is drwx
	.. is drwxr-xr--
	the music files are -rwx------
and	micin.dir is drwx------

I attempted chmod 777 but it didn't seem to do anything. Any ideas about how
to fix this?

hmmmmm..... the package 'mp3/wma format support'. Is there a way to change
this? oh well... only out 30 if I broke it!