tablet pc

Scott gneamob at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 16:41:18 MST 2007

A friend of mine was in town once with a Fujitsu
tablet, don't remember what model it was, but it ran
Linux like a champ along with some sort of broadband
card to keep a constant connection to check weather,
etc.  The Fujitsu ST5032D looks nice, and it's got
some decent Ubuntu-based documentation.

-Scott