Change OpenOffice.org Impress fonts?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Aug 31 10:36:58 MST 2007

Craig White wrote:
> Generally, the first place to check/change is in the 'Format' menu =>
> Styles and Formatting' <F11>
>
> On a Word Processing or Spreadsheet document, it is likely that changing
> the style called 'Default' would change the entire document but a
> presentation document doesn't use a 'Default' style. It has a separate
> 'Outline' style for each level of the Outline and all you really need to
> do (hopefully anyway) is to modify (right click on any named style).
>
> This is unlikely to affect changes to any individually formatted style
> within the document itself (overrides the stylesheet).

The styles and other places all state Gill Sans with a warning that
"This font has not been installed. The closest available font will be
used."  I want to know the name of that closest available font.

I'll go Google searching for it later.  I just thought maybe someone
would know off the top of their head.

Alan