Installfest cancelled?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:50:26 MST 2007

After about the 5th read, I realized you seem to be confusing this thread
about the monthly PLUG Installfest which had long had a regular schedule
with the discussion on SFD2007 which had been discussing its proximity to
the ASLUG Installfest NEXT MONTH.

Since I started this thread querying whether the PLUG Installfest had been
cancelled since I was there for it and no one was there, I naturally do not
understand your confusion in any other light.  At the same time, I found
both of your emails virtually not understandable.  Clearly all is in the
eyes of the beholder and perhaps neither of us communicated adequately.

On 8/25/07, eculbert <eculbert at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Apparently you missed the point. I noticed alex's
> comment about almost no one showing up if I read that
> correctly, Alan.
>
> The emails that said just 'installfest cancelled?'
> COULD have caused someone to not know they were
> thinking of somewhat combining??? ASULUG's next
> months. Just some of the messages had September in
> them.
>
> That is what I was refering to being somewhat
> possibly, maybe, etc confusing to someone 1/2 awake
> and not reading or getting all the message.
>
> Sorry.
>
> See how things get confused!!
>
> Ed.
> --- Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:
>
> > eculbert wrote:
> > > This post may have come up a day early and
> > K-U-Fused
> > > people!! Sorta bad timing. Tomorrow would have
> > > possibly been better start of it???
> >
> > The PLUG InstallFest is scheduled for today.  It has
> > been scheduled on
> > this day for a long time now.  So I was not confused
> > until I read your
> > email.
> >
> > What came up a day early?  What would have been
> > better started tomorrow?
> >
> > Alan

> Hurry up November, already tired of the heat!
>
> AND NOW..........The humidity!
>
> Ed/ke7feg

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being
either proven right or pleasantly surprised.
  - George F. Will