Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Scottsdale Arizona Web Design plug at scottsdalearizonawebdesign.com
Fri Aug 24 13:51:52 MST 2007

We are looking for two types of resources:

Freelancer or freelance team

We currently use two programmers that are out of state.  They constantly
disappear or do not answer the phone for several days at a time.  Then
they will resurface again.  We need to work with a highly-skilled and
highly-efficient local developer or team.

We are very happy with the skill level of the two programmers we have,
but it's reliability that's the issue here.

We develop using the LAMP stack and sometimes need ASP.net work but will
not require it.

We need a team or a developer that has EXTENSIVE programming experience
and conforms to coding standards.

Candidate must be local.  Would be nice if he/she/they were located in
the east mesa/gilbert area.

Please contact me with your experience and rates or just send a resume.

Thanks

In-house contract developer for 40-50 hours a week

We are looking at the possibility of partnering with a utah development
company in bringing on two "full-time" developers.  You would be classed
as contract workers, but you will be required to work at least 40 hours
a week in our offices in east mesa.  Pay is dependent upon experience.