Godaddy - Spyware?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 22:01:08 MST 2007

I did hosting support for a while and I'm thinking an iframe might cause that behavior.  I'm not sure exactly why at this point.  Seems to me a number of people complained their anti-virus software would alert when they would connect to vhosting via FTP.  Turned out to be their account had been broken into and an iframe was added.... so I recall anyway.

Dan Lund <situationalawareness at gmail.com> wrote: The concept of trojans and viruses infecting an ftp server is a little foreign.
It sounds to me like something locally is being triggered.

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming