OT - A4 Paper source?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:53:24 MST 2007

Thanks for the tip.  Kelly does not stock it but will cut it from 8.5x14"
legal stock.  They quoted me $18.62 (or thereabouts) plus tax for 2 reams.
So cheaper than Staples basically even though they are cutting to size and
wasting a good chunk of paper.

Why is this so weird when almost the entire world uses A4 paper?

On 8/14/07, Ben Francom <bfrancom at gmail.com > wrote:

> On 8/14/07, Dazed_75 < lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know a local source for A4 paper in ream quantities.
> > Staples will order but charges shipping as well.  Two reams would run $13
> > plus $8 shipping plus tax.  Ridiculous!!!
> >

> Try Xpedx or Kelly Paper:
>
> Xpedx
> 403 West Broadway Tempe 480-929-0120
>
> Kelly Paper (multiple valley locations)
> http://www.kellypaper.com

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being
either proven right or pleasantly surprised.
  - George F. Will