OT: Job opportunities

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:58:25 MST 2007

Here is a couple jobs for great company that a friend of mine told me about.
I don't know a lot about the positions, so please direct you questions to
them. Here is a little snippet about them from their web site:

Isos Technology is a full service professional IT consulting and staffing
firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for hiring
organizations and career management for job seekers in the IT industry.

We believe the most valuable thing in your company is talent. Bringing
exceptional talent to your company can be your greatest contribution. Hiring
wisely means having the evidence ahead of time to ensure you're hiring the
right person. Knowing what evidence to consider is the secret to wise
hiring.

At Isos Technology, we leverage our 35 plus years of in the field IT
experience to help our clients address their IT needs by providing an
advanced filter and understanding of their IT requirements. Using our
industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities,
we identify new business and technology trends and develop solutions to help
clients.  We go above and beyond in our efforts to understand our clients'
diversity and project initiatives to provide our clients with the best
solution for their specific need.

Our equally strong focus on our consultants and our industry experience
allows us to attract the premier talent in the market.  Consultants come to
Isos because we understand their perspective from our own experiences in the
IT services positions.  We understand their desires to find an environment
that promotes their career goals and provides a comfortable work
environment.