OT: m$ contracter

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 15 03:15:19 MST 2007

moin moin,

Sorry, totally off-topic, but hopefully we can move the company towards
Free Software and bring it back on topic a little bit :).

I know a small company in north Scottsdale needing some ongoing help with
some m$ desktops and networking.

Obviously, I'd like someone who can help them move to Free Software
applications and operating systems :). However, that isn't a requirement.

Ideally the person would also be conversant with graphics programs such as
Photoshop and the GIMP as those are important for the company.

The company also needs some assistence with its web site and a 3rd party
ecommerce application.

Please contact me off-list for further information.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...