Fwd: FW: JUDGE TECHNICAL SERVICES/JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:06:10 MST 2007

(forwarded by:)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org
Mike.L.Schwartz at gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David A. Willis <dwillis at judge.com>
Date: Aug 3, 2007 12:24 PM
Subject: FW: JUDGE TECHNICAL SERVICES/JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!
To: schwartz at acm.org

[...]

I currently have a great long term contract position available. I am
forwarding a detailed job description for you to view. Please contact me
ASAP to discuss this and other opportunities. Thanks and I look forward to
speaking with you soon.

Regards,

David

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Fridley, MN

Perform software activities in support of the FCS Program on the SDD
Contract.

*  Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
required.

*  Good communication skills and interpersonal skills required.

*  5+ years experience using a higher order language such as C, C++, or Ada
required (gcc complier and gdb debugger experience a plus).

*  Software engineering skills commensurate with their years of experience,
software test experience a plus.

*  Experience with two or more of the following is desired:

                * Linux Red Hat Enterprise
                * VxWorks
                * LynxOS or alternate Posix compliant RTOS
                * Solaris
                * Windows XP

*  Experience using current software development tools and techniques:

                * ClearCase
                * ClearQuest
                * UML and/or Rational Rose desired
                * Experience using automated test software desired; NI
TestStand a plus
                * Experience using scripting languages such as perl or
python desired
                * Experience with Cross platform development, debugging and
support desired
                * Experience in real-time embedded systems development
desired (Driver or Kernel level experience a plus)

*Experience using Matlab a plus
* Experience on Military or DOD contracts a plus
* Domain knowledge of Army Programs Products, specifically Mortars and Field
Artillery a plus

*David A. Willis*
National Technical Recruiter
Judge Technical Services