Dell Diagnostics for Linux?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sun Aug 5 09:22:33 MST 2007

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 09:12:50AM -0700, Randy Melder wrote:
> Is there a tool for linux that will tell me what's going on? On Dell's
> site it looks like the diagnostics are all Dos/Windows based.

I believe there's such a thing as an OpenManage CD, or Server Management
CD that you can boot to run diagnostics. No, I don't have one to
give/loan you. :(

Perhaps you can either download the .iso, get a CD from Dell, or borrow
one from someone on the list.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/