OT (Somewhat): Computer repair/service recommendations in Phoenix?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 1 17:58:34 MST 2007

Am 01. Aug, 2007 schwätzte Scott (angrykeyboarder) so:

> Bryan O'Neal spake thusly:
>
>> Personally, I can not say enough good things about the Red Seven people,
>> they may be worth the drive into Tempe.
>
> I had no doubt as to their expertise. I'm just not excited about two
> round-trip drives to Tempe. Of course, there are people who commute this
> far (and farther) every day. I guess I'm spoiled. ;)

moin moin,

just talked to Jamie a the Tempe store. The Phoenix location got bought
out. They plan on opening another store in the area, but it's still a few
months out.

They're open until 18:00, so you could drop off your computer late
tomorrow afternoon, then go to the devel meeting. You could then either
pick it up the next day or wait a week and pick it up on your way to the
east side meeting :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,
#  keine Ahnung und keinen (.)plan. -- die Toten Hosen