OT: Dell Hardware Warranty Support Job

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Fri Sep 29 20:04:08 MST 2006

I didn't have the $4000 to go to a class to get my CISSP.  But I found
enough online resources, including a study group how-to, for me to learn
the material.  I also bought 3 books and read them.  BTW - the Exam Cram
book was a flaming piece of poo.

The study group, which I formed, helped immensely.  Basically, we read
one chapter per week and discussed it as a group every Wednesday.  I
recommend it for anyone pursuing a cert.  The Boson exams were good too
- well worth their cost.

Ask around - see how other A+ techs got certified.  You might even be
able to mooch their books and practice exams and save a few $$$.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."