Wireless link solution?

Kevin Brown kevin_brown at qwest.net
Sun Sep 24 11:43:32 MST 2006

I have a problem where I need to link my network together over,
preferably, a wireless connection.  All the systems will be part of one
slightly larger LAN within my home, but they are clustered in areas of
the house that make running cable more painful than I consider
worthwhile.  Also, I don't want to have to buy wireless NIC's for all my
systems as I would take a local performance hit on the systems that are
physically near each other doing that.

So, anyone have a recommendation on a small embedded device (linksys or
otherwise) that allows the linking of two of them together for the
purposes of acting as an invisible bridge?