Postfix and procmail

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Tue Sep 12 17:54:35 MST 2006

You don't need to change the entire column to 'n'. In fact you probably
*shouldn't* do that if you can help it.

Read the documentation about master.cf
http://www.postfix.org/master.5.html

Then here is local
http://www.postfix.org/local.8.html

Basically under master.cf you want to make sure this line has 'n' so it
can run procmail.
local     unix  -       n       n       -       -       local

Then you want to use a command like this for procmail. (full path if you
feel like it)

-Mike