OT: Rack server rails needed.

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Sep 8 13:44:57 MST 2006

I have a Compaq Proliant DL380 G1 server and need rails for mounting in a
19 inch rack.  I have the guides or sliders that attach to the server but
not the rails with bearings that attach to the rack.

Sets of these are available on eBay for about $40-ish, including shipping.
 I thought I'd ask the group if anyone has some surplus that they are
willing to donate or sell.  Or, if those of you who work network and
server issues more often than I would know of a good local source for such
an item.

Reply off list unless you think your information is useful to the group.

Alan