Little regex help please - I think

tickticker tickticker at cox.net
Thu Sep 7 16:37:08 MST 2006

Howdy,

I'm trying to delete some old files in several directorys using find,
but I want to schedule the job nightly.  Issue is, i can run it from the
directory like so:

find [a-z]*/Maildir/.Trash/cur -mtime +30 -exec rm {} \;

to delete all my different accounts old mail, but the cron job would
need the whole path i'm assuming... But when I run

find /home/[a-z]*/Maildir/.Trash/cur -mtime +30

it just sits there, i'm assuming it's my [a-z]* sitting there in the
middle of things.  Being regex ignorant, and not finding anything
helpful on the web, is there some way to do this?  backticks or escapes
or something?

Thanks in advance,

Tickticker

--
Transforming Intelligent Construct Keen on Thorough Infiltration,
Ceaseless Killing and Efficient Repair <http://cyborg.namedecoder.com>